The website of any business will always be your client’s first impression. It is therefore important to have a website that will fully represent your branding. A beautiful web design is not enough. It has to fully optimize your brand, making sure that the texts, the images, the colors and everything else effectively represents what you want to convey to your clients.
So, what is branding and what does it mean to brand?
Business Dictionary describes branding as “the process involved in creating a unique name and image for a product in the consumers’ mind, mainly through advertising campaigns with a consistent theme. Branding aims to establish a significant and differentiated presence in the market that attracts and retains loyal customers”.
A logo is not a brand. It’s a graphic design representing the identity of a brand. A brand, on the other hand, is what everyone else will see. It is all about your business, service, value, quality, integrity, work ethic and all of what your business stands for.
Your website with a brand should then convey everything about your business, what and how the information is presented through content and graphic designs. It should have a significant online presence that communicates and engages your customers.
You need a website to build and strengthen your online brand. Below are more reasons why a website is needed for your branding:
1. It expresses your brand’s personality by communicating the uniqueness about your company. It tells about what your business is great at, what you do, your business’ mission and value statements. The logo design, messaging and tagline makes you distinctive and unique.
2. The call to action feature of your website shall direct customers on how to interact and complete your desired actions. This feature increases your customer’s engagement and will fully capture the experience of your brand.
3. A website with customer testimonials can boost credibility. This will capitalize on great customer satisfaction and experiences you have built that would serve as a tool to persuade other potential customers to try your products and services.
4. A website builds trust among your customers. Most consumers won’t trust a business without a website. Potential customers usually checks the website of a business and upon finding a well maintained one will give them a positive and professional impression of your business that would result to possible future sales.
5. A website with an online presence makes marketing your products and services easier. It lets you reach a wider audience at less cost and in less time. This gives you a chance to be competitive with bigger and more established businesses.
Upon realizing the advantages of having a website as an important tool for great online business presence, not only large corporations but even small businesses as well, recommend investing in a website that can grow their brand. It is now easier for businesses to trust a website designer or a development company to implement a strong brand presence online. A New York web designer offers a free consultation on how to implement or build your own online presence for your business.